I hope you are all well. It seems like ages since I last blogged. I am having a bit of an unplanned blogging break at the moment. Really just to try and catch up with some jobs. However, Crafty Individuals have just released their new stamps. I am giving these a big shout because they are on offer at the moment at a great price.
For the base of the tag, I used Distress Oxides on water colour paper/card. I then stamped part of the image and removed some of the colour from some elements using a damp paint brush and coloured other elements in.
When I first saw this stamp I thought “Oh pretty background stamp” but it is much more than that. Just to share some of my personal thoughts on this stamp.
- Cut out and use the individual elements for embellishments for your cards or for ATCs.
- Stamp part of the main image and add extra postmarks or tickets to build up your image or add to the composition of your project to get a different look.
- Decoupage some of the elements onto the base image.
- Decoupage other images on top of this image to get a different look. For example, The CI vintage girl goes brilliantly with this image.
- Stamp the image onto inky backgrounds for a quick card.
- Check out the new postcard stamp from Crafty Individuals. The elements from this stamp go perfectly on those.
- Great for Birthdays, Party Invitations, New baby tags and cards. Would also be great for memory albums or mixed media projects.
Crafty Individuals Stamp used:
Do check out the Crafty Individuals news letter and the Crafty Individuals blog to see more ideas using the new stamps.
That’s all from me today. I will schedule some more post using the new stamps over the next few days but will be back to normal blogging next week.
Take care everyone.